$150K — $200K *
The Lifestyle Director will have oversight of the overall amenities and operations (valet, tennis, fitness center, spa, recreation beach, and pool). The Director will work with department managers to ensure the facilities provide a high quality member/guest experience within the property’s standards. Will engage in continued evaluation and enhancement of each program to ensure a “best of class” experience that will both engage residents.
· Work with department managers to create a vibrant programming schedule that is well received, well attended, and financially sound and profitable.
· Oversight of each amenity program to ensure each is a viable model and meeting client expectations.
· Strong grasp of processes in a luxury 5 star resort operation
· Frequently present at operations to evaluate the service and member/guest interaction to ensure the experience are of a consistently high quality that is well personalized for members/guests.
· Frequent engagement with members and guests Orchestrate a well-crafted and continuous training program for each department.
· Oversee and maintain a consistent feedback mechanism to track and support an ever improving member/guest experience.
· Actively facilitate the timely and frequent communication of all programming to increase member/guest awareness of scheduled events, or activities.
· Responsible for ensuring all website and internal informational venues are current and accurate.
· Ensure that all facilities are well maintained and that appropriate preventive maintenance practices are in place.
· Evaluate systems and standard operating procedures to ensure that daily accounting, payroll, and operating functions are well executed and timely.
· Ensure daily lineups take place and that all associates are well informed on policies, company initiatives, and personalized service initiatives.
· Review and provide analysis of monthly financial statements for all business units to ensure strong financial performance.
· Assist with consolidating statistical data to track trends. Assists with the preparation of the monthly review reports with senior management.
· Actively participates in developing the annual business plans and operating budgets, capital plan and budgets and the 5-year plan.
· Creates, monitors, and updates multiyear model to project expenses, reserve contributions, for association.
· Minimum of five years hospitality management, preferably in a club or hotel environment.
· Recreation, Spa, Wellness, or Front of House managerial experience required
· History of creative and entrepreneurial initiative to drive initiatives
· Proven track record of departmental oversight resulting in high quality operations that meet financial objectives.
· Must possess initiative and drive; have broad relevant financial knowledge with strong management and leadership skills.
· Highly ethical and versatile leader.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English.
· Excellent analytical ability, knowledge in research methods and basic statistics to analyze data and formulate conclusions and action steps from results
· Other duties as assigned
Valid through: 3/9/2021