The Arlo Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to manage email and In-App messaging to help support our growing European market business. This role involves ownership of drip marketing campaigns to support both new and expanding business. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging Arlo’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote long-term growth. You will report to the VP of Digital Marketing and work closely with our European team for messaging and overall campaign direction. You will be helping to provide strategic approaches to targeting and data segmentation, campaign coordination, scheduling and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include :
- Manage email/In-app strategy, creative, scheduling, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Aid in list segmentation and targeting.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for all customer communications using in app notifications.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene, and channel health.
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns.
- Provide campaign results and reporting to senior management team.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience in digital messaging channels (Email and In-App messaging)
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge and experience of CRM campaign testing strategies utilized in direct channels.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep experience in managing assets for multiple languages and countries.
- Excellent project management skills and keen attention to detail.
- Experience with writing copy for emails
- Must have flexibility to work early morning hours to collaborate with European team.
- Speaking a European language along with English is a plus.