Our new Head of Marketing is looking to hire a results-driven and creative marketing professional to own email, and ideally social media marketing as well. Under our new leadership, this role will see you revamp and execute our lifecycle marketing strategy from the ground up. In addition to owning email and social, you will be a key cross-functional partner that provides consumer insights for product improvements and overall marketing optimization.
What you'll do
- Hands on creation of emails and setting up tailored workflows to deliver the right content, at the right time, to the right audiences and segments.
- Ideate and execute on an effective email and social media strategy plan.
- Continuously experiment, running A/B tests on everything from subject lines and CTAs to send times, layouts, and more.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in the email lifecycle process to drive impactful change
- Be the master of your metrics and analytics to continuously improve performance and ROI.
- Strategically evaluate the entire email marketing ecosystem, identify gaps, and come up with solutions.
- Work with Design, Sales, and Operations to create relevant messaging to address customer needs.
- Oversee the development of compelling content for use across Marketing, Design, PR, and Communications.
What we're looking for
- Three plus years of email and/or social media marketing experience
- Must be able to work independently and own all aspects of the email program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Designing, executing, and measuring email effectiveness
- Must be scrappy and a good project manager to create/gather compelling content and visuals
- Fluent in HTML/CSS to author and debug emails
- Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with graphics, photography and/or Photoshop experience
- Experience in Social Media Marketing a plus
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics, Periscope Data, and Salesforce
- Familiarity with SQL