At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Life Sciences Supply Chain Business Analyst to join our team in Princeton, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
- Establish comprehensive Process Library based on Industry best business practices
- Collaborate with Business and Technology teams in developing standardized business processes.
- Help define business KPIs based on industry benchmarks for Key process areas.
- Identify areas for Business Process Automation and alignment with Technology teams to solution the automation initiatives.
- Key member of Friction Factor Assessment projects in identifying process improvements and develop transformation roadmaps.
- Represent Business team in Enterprise Systems Implementation projects to drive process discussions and implement best practices in alignment with Technology teams.
- Develop Manufacturing 4.0 driven processes and standards
- Develop a digitization strategy for all processes, including automation use cases
- Develop a use cases library for IoT integration
- Strong Business Process knowledge with specialty in Pharma / Medical Device supply chain, Manufacturing and Packaging Operations
- Significant cross-functional knowledge in areas of Quality, Regulatory, Commercial, etc.
- Successful in driving Business process optimization initiatives in collaboration with Business Stake holders.
- Experience in driving Business Process Automation initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a matrixed organization
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with management, peers, subordinates, and customers
- Experience with Tier 1 ERP like SAP / Oracle would be a big plus
- Working knowledge of industry acclaimed Business Process Management Tools is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Microsoft office tools like PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
- Certifications like APICS, CSCP, CPIM and/or Lean Six Sigma is highly desirable.
- 10+ years experience working in Life Sciences Industry as Business Analyst / SME roles
- 5+ years Business Consulting-Process Analysis
- Bachelor's degree or higher majoring in Supply Chain and Manufacturing