$250K — $500K+*
JLL's Project & Development Services group is seeking a Life Sciences Practice Lead to grow our practice in the eastern US. The primary focus of this role is business development as well as maintaining or growing existing relationships. You will be responsible for supporting project management services to clients as well as providing general Life Sciences industry consulting. Superior customer service will also be a focus of this role There is a strong preference for this position to be in the Northeast/ Boston area.
• Develop and maintain relationships in the Life Science industry to grow our business
• For selected projects, be part of the project delivery team for JLL.
• Assist in developing project budgets, schedules, risks and trends.
• Provide technical support; project budgeting and scheduling including Owner's goals & objectives, site improvements, entitlements & permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
• Assist in the assembly and management of required teams of consultants and contractors.
• Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors.
• Identify and address areas of concern regarding project delivery
• Assist in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
• Assist Local PDS Teams in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the President of Project and Development Services
Vision / Strategy
Responsible for creating the vision, strategy, and plan aimed at achieving a market leader position (1, 2, or 3) in the Business Line.
Work across the region to Implement strategy to achieve vision.
Implement attract and retain strategies for the Local Business Line (including performance management, career development, and mentoring/training) with the support of HR.
In collaboration with other business line leaders, contribute to the growth of the aggregate business.
Business Development / Sales / Marketing
Business development/sales leadership for the Business Line in the East including being the key sales leader for new opportunities.
Partner with Regional PDS Business Line Leader to determine metrics for measuring market position in desired market segment(s).
Supporting growth of Regional Business Line.
Accountable for driving revenue AND achieving Margin targets for the Local Business Line
Accountable to PDS Regional Lead for achieving financial performance.
Establish 3 - 5 year growth targets for Local Business Line
Set pricing for Local Market Business Line services to ensure profitable business generation.
Partner with Regional Manager to underwrite and agree upon hires that are not margin accretive or within agreed upon budget parameters; Regional Manager has final say.
Partner with Regional Manager to develop and implement communication and connectivity strategy.
Partner with Regional Managers to achieve strategic priorities for the Business Line.
Help ensure high level of execution and client satisfaction for all services performed by the local team.
Foster a culture of collaboration and teamwork locally, regionally and nationally.
Align management of client relationship(s) according to client views of successful delivery quality.
Accountable for pushing best practices and sharing this information across the platform.
• Bachelor's degreerequired
• Minimum of 15+ years of experience in delivering projects across a broad geography with a sports focus
• 10+ years of experience developing and cultivating business relationships with existing and prospective clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy
• Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Valid through: 3/17/2021