Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical Attorney
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical attorneys to join our ranks with:
- Significant experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other life sciences company
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including but not limited to: vendor agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, clinical trial agreements, clinical supply agreements, technical services agreements, software license agreements, safety data exchange agreements, laboratory services agreements, consulting agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements, indemnity agreements, and managed care contracts
- Experience providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including, but not limited to FDA marketing (advertising, promotion, labelling) and sitting on a promotional review board
- Experience designing and implementing programs and policies pertaining to a variety of regulations, including, but not limited to, Fraud and Abuse and Stark/Anti-Kickback issues
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Active membership in the New Jersey state bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, managed care)
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities
- Collaborating with clinical research organizations to facilitate clinical trials
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including product promotional activities and product pricing
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
For more information, please visit www.axiomlaw.com and follow us on Twitter @Axiom_Law.