If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our attorneys benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Life Sciences attorneys to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of experience at a top law firm and exceptional academic credentials; in-house experiencepreferred
- Practice area focus on healthcare/life sciences transactional or regulatory matters
- Experience with R&D support (e.g. clinical trial and associate clinical agreements, co-development agreements, licensing agreements)
- Practical experience advising clients on relevant healthcare regulations, particularly relating to FDA, PhRMA/AdvaMed Code, HIPAA/HITECH, Anti-Kick Back, etc.
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, managed care)
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities
- Interfacing with clinical research organizations to facilitate clinical trials
- Providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including but not limited to product promotional activities and product pricing
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.