Experienced Life Sciences Domain / Business or Transformation Consultants driving Advisory Services and Delivery, for pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. Provides specific domain expertise and thought leadership across the industry landscape.
· More than fifteen years of experience in the Life Sciences (LS) industry (incl. Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices) Research with experience in the areas of Scientific / Discovery Informatics, Drug Discovery or Product Development
· Strong experience Life Sciences Research areas, with Consulting / Advisory company , global pharmaceutical company / IT Company
· For the domain area of expertise above, has a thorough understanding of Business Processes, KPIs, Challenges, and Industry Trends and Regulations
· Nice to have: Experience in Clinical Development and/or Operations or Drug Safety
· Has experience with IT enablement and business transformations, and holistic knowledge of Business and IT Landscape for the domain area of experience above.
· Has familiarity with conducting Business Process Reviews, Business Process Improvements, IT Landscape Assessment, IT simplification, driving the adoption of new technology
· Experience in developing business aligned IT solutions leveraging latest technologies. Familiar with usual office software plus selected or dedicated (as per focus area above) relevant domain-specific packages
· Direct working experience in the LS related industry for a minimum of 5 years
· Strong team building skills, strategy, and operations thinking, solution & result orientation, intercultural competence
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills – development and delivery
· Good public speaking/publishing record
· Coaching and mentoring teams with strong domain expertise for the R&D domain
· Good understanding of life sciences industry global trends, regulations, guidelines, and directives
· Drives Advisory opportunity discovery, sales and execution. Helps shape an end state vision for clients' businesses –Drug Discovery or Research areas
· Guides clients in the adoption of leading-edge business processes and best practices; get the best thinking from his/her staff and client team members, in their implementation
· Confidently and effectively manages client stakeholders and Our Client resources to deliver results
· Participates in supporting executive level client Steering Committee meetings; can manage conflict resolution among various stakeholders/staff to successfully support change management initiatives.
· Where needed, in an owner or supporter role, drafts proposals, plans phased project execution, develops detailed project plans and manages program budgets and costs; fosters shared accountability for the results-based implementation plan
· Facilitates the development of Life Sciences asset advancements by submissions to Our client intellectual capital repository.
· PhD / Post Graduation in Sciences / Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate
· MBA is preferred
1) Years of experiencerequired for position > 15+ years
2) Location for the position NJ