Job Function Summary:
Sell Getinge infection control equipment, service contracts and equipment, and consumable products and services by collaborating with sales specialists to establish strategies for interacting with priority accounts and developing opportunistic accounts. Apply knowledge of the organization’s services, products and marketing techniques in pursuit of responsible profit margin and market share growth.
- Meet or exceed the assigned sales objective for each product category while maintaining expenses within assigned expense limits.
- Work cooperatively with sales specialists and service personnel to formulate strategies, tactics and action plans for comprehensive and optimum account penetration, and for equipment, consumables and services bundling opportunities.
- Develop account planning activities, monitor and update plan progress, submit updates and reports on schedule as required.
- Prepare and submit territory forecasts and call planning travel agendas (inclusive of Outlook calendar maintenance) detailing customer visits and progress. Participate in requiredconference calls as scheduled by VP, Life Science Americas.
- Effectively use company-provided customer relationship management tools (e.g. Salesforce.com, account planners, dashboards).
- Work cooperatively with respective Customer Support Operations, Service, and project management personnel to ensure optimum product performance and customer satisfaction. Ensure adherence to company quality system processes and protocols.
- Communicate effectively with customers, contractors, architects, project managers et al., regarding product utility and installation requirements.
- Establish and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with customers, conducting his or herself in a professional and responsible manner at all times in accordance with Getinge’s Code of Conduct and Getinge Values. Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner. Comply with all company SOPs, policies and procedures.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maintain personal competence for meeting job responsibilities through effective use of product information and technical data provided by the company and others.
- Participate in training seminars, meetings and on-the-job training programs. Demonstrate an understanding and an ability to apply concepts and knowledge obtained from these training and skill development sources.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows when required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: .
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in sales environment with demonstrated successful performance record in selling capital equipment to end users. Experience in selling using a prescriptive methodology preferred.
- Demonstrated complex salesexperience. Knowledge of the Getinge Life Science equipment portfoliopreferred.
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications. Customer Relationship Management system experience strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Requirements: minimum requirements for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
Quality Requirements :
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
- Must have the education and experience to understand and comply with U.S. and Worldwide medical device regulations (As applicable to your job function).
- Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
- Adopt the “Beyond Compliance Quality Culture” in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.