Life and Retirement Specialist
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
We're searching out a candidate that has a established sales track document selling lifestyles insurance, annuities, and in all likelihood investments. Securities licenses are not required, but having at the least a sequence 6 and sixty three could best help you, and they might be a bonus for your income. You may help new and current customers with their investments, IRAs, 401(okay) rollovers. You'll also discuss with customers and potentialities approximately their existence coverage wishes, follow-up with the ones customers/potentialities, make income, and obtain referrals.
- Must have salesexperience in life and annuities, fixed and/or variable. (Securities license not required)
- Must have current life licensing, or the ability to obtain renewal for an expired license.
- Full-time effort expected in producing life and annuities, fixed and/or variable.
- Will be cross-selling to property and casualty customers of 3 agent-owned locations in Western Montana.
- Marketing and marketing expenses will be paid to bring in outside customers.
- Private office space within the agency plus administrative support will be provided.
- May choose to work out of the Hamilton (preferred), Missoula, Great Falls or Butte locations.
- Possibility for telecommuting for the right candidate.
- Compensation is based on experience and results and includes extremely high commission percentages as a large part of the expected income.
- Benefits to be covered in the interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Life insurance: 2years
Required license or certification:
- Life Insurance and Annuities License