Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
We are seeking a Licensing Technical Sales/Project Manager to support our UNIPOL® PP team. Our ideal candidate would be based at our corporate headquarters in Columbia, MD, we would consider alternate U.S. based locations with International travelrequired. In this role you will have responsibilities as follows:
1. New license sales to include: Lead the technical portion of the sales effort. Present Confidential Disclosures to potential licensees. Sell our product from the technical standpoint; Lead the development of the project scope for potential licensees; arrange plant visits for prospective customers or other support for sales of new licenses.
2. Implementation of licensee projects to include: Act as the client’s representative within the Grace Licensing Business - i.Develop project objectives consistent with the License Agreement as the basis for the design team., ii.Transfer the technical documentation (Process Design Package, Technology Manual, etc.) to the client., iii.Lead client engineering reviews; Work closely with the licensees’ project managers and their contractors during the design and construction of the plant; Serve as the focal point for technical communication between assigned licensees and the Engineering organization. Lead the effort to respond to client inquiries during design and construction.
3. Post start-up client support and continuing know-how support to include: Prepare any design change notices; Serve as the Engineering functional member on the client teams for assigned licenses. Contribute to the development and implementation of client strategies that are consistent with business needs and direction.
4. Complementary products and services to include: Lead the preparation of technical aspects of proposals; Support the effort to introduct new catalysts and products into the clients' facilities.
5. Business and functional excellence to include: Lead or participate in work improvement or business interface projects, this include proposal of new engineering ideas to reduce investment or operating costs; development/upgrading of standard sales disclosure or contract materials, improvement in our technical deliverables.
Requisition ID: 3324