The Licensed Relationship Manager reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for acquiring new consumer and small business clients and to expand relationships with existing clients.
Serves as a proactive member of the Retail branch team by being an initial sales and service contact for new and existing clients.
Effectively manages existing clients/book of business to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sales of deposit, loan and investment products (with appropriate licensing).
Develops a comprehensive understanding of client needs by using the Client Experience (CE) Desktop technology to analyze client financial and personal data to cross sell products and services.
Recommends products and services to help the client achieve financial goals and the team to achieve business goals. Identifies and resolves complex client service issues.
Recognizes complex product and financial services opportunities and refers to appropriate sales professionals in Retail, Investment Services, Mortgage, Business Banking, and Private Banking.
Meets or exceeds established sales, cross- sell and referral goals. Serves as a backup to the Branch Manager when the Branch Manager is unavailable
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
As financial navigators for life, the Licensed Relationship Manager delivers solutions to make it easier for clients to achieve their financial goals. The Licensed Relationship Manager also provides sales and service support to the Retail branch team.
- Provides bankingsales solutions for deposit, loan and investment products (with appropriate licensing)
- Supports acquisition of new clients and growth of current book of business by contacting and following up on system generated leads identified through the Desktop; documents activities by using the call report feature in the Desktop
- Supports the branch in growing a profitable book of business to achieve individual and team goals
- Provides sales and service assistance to all clients
- Develops and maintains broad knowledge of products and services to appropriately support client needs
- Consistently executes the Key Sales process (Opportunity management, Needs Assessment, Present/Pitch, Fulfillment and Follow Up) and seeks opportunities to deliver distinctive customer service on each client interaction
- Ensures compliance with operational, security and audit procedures and policies
- Participates in and occasionally facilitates daily branch team meetings
- Participates in special projects, salescampaigns and assignments as requested
- Assists with coaching and training tellers and other branch professionals
- Accurately process all financial service transactions
- Identifies and resolves complex client service opportunities
- Competes and maintenances electronic client profiles using KeyBank’s technology such as the Client Experience (CE) Desktop
- Maintains and calls on a client book of business
- As needed, in limited circumstances, may be asked to provide backup on the Teller platform assisting new and existing clients of the bank with account transactions, maintaining responsibility for a cash drawer and following proper balancing procedures.