The Psychologist provides comprehensive psychological services including evaluation, treatment, training, & consultation to the inmate population. Psychologist will assess chemical, mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interviews and psychological tests. Will administer programs of treatment in conjunction with members of a multidisciplinary mental health team to patients in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Acrue up to 20 Paid Days Off (PDO)
- Paid holidays – 8 nationally recognized holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match – with NO vesting period
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs & MORE!
- Current Florida Psychologist License or ability to obtain. Will consider a new grad eligible for a provisional license.
- Current CPR
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance