Recruit Secure is collaborating with a Skilled Nursing Facility located in Philadelphia that is seeking an experienced, dynamic and energetic Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. The Administrator will be responsible for the leadership, oversight and daily operations of a SNF facility of about 175 beds. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in staff leadership, business development and financial management in the healthcare industry.
The base salary for this position is in the range of $130- $160+ K dependent on experience and qualifications. An excellent (full) benefit and bonus package is included. This is a great opportunity to lead a highly rated staff and facility where your leadership and organizational skills will be recognized and supported.
- Oversee day to day operations of all facility departments and services and to assure that compliance is ongoing
- Ensure Dept. of Health survey readiness
- Leadership and direct supervision of all staff, including recruitment and hiring
- Ensure delivery of high level of care to residents
- Seek continuous quality improvement
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as needed
- Resolve any issues in a positive pro-active manner
- At least 3-5 years' experience as an Administrator in long-term care, sub-acute care or a rehabilitation in-patient facility.
- Current and active PA - LNHA State License
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Health Care Administration or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of current federal, state, local, and corporate guidelines and regulations governing management in long term healthcare facilities.
- Knowledge of Medicaid/Medicare procedures and applicable policies
- Well versed in Dept. of Heath regulations, Labor law, OSHA, etc.
- Experienced in preparing and maintaining budgets
- Superior communication skills...ability to communicate and work harmoniously with staff, residents and resident families, physicians, social workers, etc.