Why you should consider the Administrator position:
- Tremendous regional and corporate resources and support
- Strong succession planning and training that offer growth opportunities
- Our organization is full of helpful, caring, and responsive employees
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K, and time off programs
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for this skilled nursing facility.
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
Bachelor's degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master's degreepreferred; NHA License as required by state law.
- NHA License as required by state law.
- Preferably 2-5years of Administrator experience within sub-acute or long term care.
- Bachelor?s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master?s degreepreferred.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
NHA license in the state of VA
Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field required
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $100,000 to $125,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - No
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management ExperienceRequired - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Have you had a live conversation with this candidate in the last 5 days? If not, please do not submit this candidate.
Does this candidate have at least 2years of experience as a NHA in a long-term care or skilled nursing facility?
Does this candidate have a stable work history?
Is this candidate actively licensed as a NHA in Virginia?
Is the candidate's Nursing Home Administrator experience within the last 3years? If not, please do not submit.
-Possess 5+ years of experience in long-term care or skilled nursing facility
-Have a minimum of 2years as a Nursing Home Administrator
-Have a Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field
-Have experience in a fast-paced, 100+ bed skilled nursing facility with a high number of admissions/discharges daily