Territory Account Representative
LG Electronics / MarketSource is a premier provider of integrated sales and marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
LG Electronics / MarketSource is currently searching for a Territory Account Representative to partner with our client's retail program. The Territory Account Representative will work with retail partners to manage the local relationships, drive awareness, implement initiatives, collect and communicate market intelligence and increase sell-out across the territory.
• Train, educate, and motivate appropriate store personnel on product features, customer benefits and overall value proposition
• Influence District and Store leaders to support share increase and sell-out strategies within their assigned territory locations
• Execute action plans at territory and store levels with focus on driving increased sales, market share, store mind share and sell-out performance
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with client field leadership and retailer field leadership and associates within assigned territory
• Ensure sales, market and competitive information are recorded and submitted after each retailer visit through The MarketSource Reporting Tool
• Consistent follow-up ensuring goals are achieved or actions plans are formulated as opportunities arise
• Collect and communicate market intelligence, best practices, customer feedback and market competition in assigned geography and vertical
• Provide internal and external customers with exceptional service
• Respond to retailer issues and concerns in a timely manner
• Connect with local retail partner stores, field and district management to identify regional training opportunities. Deliver associate training within assigned territory
• Facilitate resolution of issues
• Support strategic initiatives and marketing programs
• Understand unique characteristics of assigned industry and competitive challenges
• Meet or exceed brand visual presence objectives by maintaining the physical presentation of display models in assigned retail locations.
• Ensure all signage or point of purchase materials are in place and the product is properly priced
• Driving to retail stores on a daily/weekly basis to ensure that areas are properly displayed, maintained and merchandised, and are neat, clean and in working/demo order.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing and/or 4+ years in retail sales or retail sales management experience required
• 3+ Years retail home appliance, home electronics, or home technology experience mandatory
• Demonstrated track record of territory account sales
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Good financial analysis/analytical skills
• Strong relationship building skills and flexible style
• Proactive, high energy, self-motivated, an entrepreneurial "can do" attitude
• Demonstrated successful history of influencing without authority
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to multi-task and respond to a variety of situations
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated creative problem solving abilities
Additional Job Requirements:
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
• Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
• Performs additional duties as assigned
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds independently
• Ability to travel up to 75% in market with some limited overnight travel and/or airline travel required
• Reliable transportation, auto liability insurance and clean driving record required
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.