The level 3 Technical Supporttechnician is responsible for installation and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer, Server, LAN and WAN environment.
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and development of project.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various computer systems.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SCCM.
- Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (Dell and Toshiba) with Windows2000, install and configure Windows2000 Servers (Compaq).
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Strong knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN/MAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, VoiceMail) and Video Conferencing.
- Candidate will be required to run cables and fiber, install and configure switches (Cisco), install and setup multi-point video-conference equipment.
- Responsibility includes break/fix for plant floor equipment.
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- Repair and/or replacement of critical plant floor equipment require a 15-minute turn around time.
- Strong Project Management skills a plus.
- Requires the ability to create and manage project activity.
- Ability to take direction as well as being a self-starter.
- Candidate will work directly with Plant Floor and Administrative Staff to identify issues and develop/implement countermeasures.
- MCSE and other certifications a plus.
- Provide 24 hour on-call coverage.
VisionPRO relentlessly delivers top talent to help our clients excel. We have been trusted for 20 years to align the right talent to the right opportunity, expertly solving unique business challenges. From small businesses to the Fortune 500, our clients appreciate our consultative approach, resourcefulness, and fast response to their individual needs. Our prospective candidates and existing consultants can count on VisionPRO to passionately help them maximize their career choices, while also supporting their growth opportunities. We serve our customers from around the world, helping them with their most critical hiring decisions and project needs.