Fidelus Technologies is looking for a motivated individual with good customer service skills, a good fundamental understanding of technology and a strong aptitude for learning to join our Managed Services team.
Here at Fidelus, we specialize in advanced troubleshooting, maintenance, and proactive & reactive support for Cisco Network, Collaboration and Unified Communications environments of all sizes. As a member of our team, we will help develop you into an advanced Level-2+ support Engineer, specializing in Cisco Collaboration and Networking technologies for a globally diverse client base. You will take on complex issues, develop and leverage your expertise and skills to provide effective solutions to our clients’ challenges. Fidelus Managed Service Engineers must be able to think on their feet, multitask, prioritize, keep their cool and excel in a fast-paced team orientated environment.
Shift: 10:30 PM - 7:30 AM, Thursday - Sunday
- Event, Incident and Change Management within a Managed Service environment.
- Perform Incident prioritization, assignment and initial triage for Cisco Collaboration and Networking issues.
- Perform case management and maintain up to date documentation on open issues.
- Perform vendor escalation and work with Level 2 and Level 3 Engineers on high priority case management.
- Applicants should either have relevant experience in the IT industry, be in the process of earning a degree or have already completed and graduated with a degree in an IT related field.
- Applicants must have a good understanding and comfort level with fundamental Networking, Information Technology concepts and platforms.
- Applicants must be motivated and ready to learn – we are looking for individuals that are prepared to take advantage of our training resources, study, expand and apply their technology skill set.
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate proficiency and certify under a Cisco Certified Networking Entry (CCENT) level discipline in Network or Collaboration within 6-months of hire
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
- Skilled at communicating detailed information.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Cultural Fit!!