The Managing Optometrist is the leader & business owner within the marketplace & organization by delivering the brand promise through key steps in the patient /customer journey, superior patient experience & the organization’s key performance metrics. Ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates compelling vision for the future, develops clear goals & operating plans ensuring executional excellence & winning results in partnership with Regional and Store Manager(s).
- Sets & communicates clear objectives & expectations, demonstrates commitment to exceed results through strong competency in KPI management & high accountability.
- Ensures LensCrafters is known as the leading optical provider within the community.
- Operates as stakeholder to all within the organization & local market.
- Places the patient/customer as the center focus & delivers excellent service.
- Strives to exceed expectations on all KPIs.
- Leads/Manages the team in providing unsurpassed Patient Service Excellence.
- Addresses all patient/customer visual life style needs.
- Builds patients/customers for life & becomes their sole family practitioner.
- Listens carefully to patients/customers' questions or concerns.
- Provides a summary of patient/customer overall eye health.
- Conducts service in accordance with protocol & accepted standard of care.
- Establishes a positive Doctor/Patient relationship.
- Utilizes & leverages all technology to deliver unsurpassed patient/customer experience.
- Demonstrates effective communication with all office & store associates to ensure a seamless patient experience & transition.
- Ensures office quality systems are maintained.
- Maintains State Licensure & practices to the full scope of that license; maintains continuing education requirements.
- Provides effective on-the-job training & guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs.
- Delivers feedback in a timely manner to all associates. Confronts problem performers directly & without delay; practices performance management.
- Creates a positive culture linked to corporate vision & values.
- Engages & leads effective store huddles.
- Conducts chart audits with Associate Optometrist.
- Recruits, interviews & selects high caliber success oriented talent, creates talent pipeline for succession planning.
- Forecasts staffing needs based on available information & assigns associates through the use of the labor scheduling model. Quickly adjusts staffing levels up or down to meet unexpected increases or decreases in office traffic & patient demand.
- Adheres to company policies & procedures & acknowledges receipt of physical inventory.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the office & ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided guidelines.
- Maintains safe working environment for all.
- Doctor of Optometry
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills
- Knowledge of current Optometric technology & practices
- Developed communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Organization & time management skills
- Knowledge of sound business management practices
Requisition ID: 54686