$150K — $200K *
Summary: Responsible for the administration and management of the infrastructure and application management of all internal lending workflow and analytics applications. These systems have integration into the Bank’s infrastructure framework including core, data warehouse, outside third-party systems and more. Therefore, the Lending Systems Administration Manager (“LSAM”) coordinates with the lending units, core teams and Change Management to administer, manage and coordinate critical lending business unit systems. This includes all necessary enhancements, major modifications, and systems updates that significantly impact the underlying lending systems. The LSAM will collaborate with each business unit to ensure business requirements are being met and adequately scaled for critical business objectives. They have ownership of the application and analytics administration functions supporting loan processing workflow, credit underwriting decision workflow, resulting data management through asset quality review functions processed by each unit’s proprietary technology. The LSAM is expected to have a detailed knowledge of the applications used in the respective areas, be aware and help create work-arounds for existing problems with the applications or usage of, and serve as a quality control expert for the standardization of loan application management, upgrade management, deployment, and requirements to ensure the integrity, capacity, and coordinate with the lending business units enabling the Bank to leverage data for automation, reporting, and warehousing while continuing to grow and scale each unit’s underlying technology to handle maintenance at scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Chair to the Lending Sub-Systems Sub-Committee (“LSC”) which will report out to the Bank’s IT Steering Committee. The LSC will develop processes that will provide proper oversight for Lending System Changes including the signing of contracts, amendments, and statement of work documents related to the Lending Platforms. In addition the LSC will establish approval workflows that will incorporate existing Change Management Processes in the company.
• Coordination with IT, Change Management, Finance and the Lending Units to integrate and scale services within the lending and asset management data delivered within the business units and ancillary solutions that have varying degrees of integration.
• Analyzes and evaluates lending application configuration for users while working with the business unit heads to recommend and implement improvements for scale and efficiency.
• Works as liaison on critical projects to coordinate with lending business units, business sponsors, vendors, Change Management and IT to implement various systems, testing, requirements, etc. within time constraints and project resources.
• Understands and complies with requirements of governing agencies and regulatory requirements supported and applicable to position.
• Activities include the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex solutions and automated processes to strive for a more efficient and effective experience for the end users internally, and ultimately a more robust and streamlined experience for our customers
• Works as liaison on critical project to coordinate with Loan Servicing, business sponsor, vendors, and IT to implement various systems, testing, requirements, etc. within time constraints and project resources.
• Collaborates with Lending Units and Credit Administration on critical loan change items, project progress, problems or detractors.
• Ensures that all work and documentation meet the standards of our change control guidelines and are deployed to the specification of the business unit requesting service.
• Establishes an effective communication forum, and leverages technology to collaborate with internal business resources to ensure effective change/project communication and management oversight
• Verify work is done in a timely manner and according to established standards and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, the normal department production jobs (daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
• Provide guidance and assistance to personnel and users in resolving data validation, reporting requirements, system related and operational problems.
• Responsible for adherence to all compliance programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules by established due dates.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position will supervise a team of individuals dedicated to the unique underlying lending systems and analytics platforms.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of five (5) years’ work experience within a lending operations unit or units at a diversified Financial Institution. Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience in a lending systems environment.
• Must have experience with systems analysis tools, data extraction, database queries and updates, and report writing tools.
• Thorough familiarity with problem analysis and excellent level of problem solving capabilities to establish adequate solutions to operating problems. Excellent communication orally and in writing.
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Systems should include the loan processing, underwriting and origination systems as well as loan analytics
• Must be highly organized and capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently, be able to redirect priorities based upon current workload (Ability to react to current situations).
• General knowledge of production cycles and projected results of those cycles for loan related applications.
• Ability to review test results and correlate those results to the effectiveness of the respective application.
• Good technical skills would include SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerBI, and/or data warehousing.
Valid through: 4/13/2021