PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts with clients, managers, attorneys and accountants via telephone, written communications, or meetings regarding problem resolution and/or account maintenance; serves as liaison between operational and support areas and customer; performs research and communicates resolution of problem to customer; resolves questions and problems presented by clients concerning transactions in their accounts and day to day operational issues.
- Provides direct technical support for officers and management in administration and management of accounts, including monitoring daily balances; complex credits; indentifying, reconciling and depositing income and principal to accounts, preparing complex disbursements from accounts, researching cost basis and providing other technical accounting assistance to officer and management; funding assets into and distributing assets from accounts; assisting administrator in preparing an filing documents with courts, governmental and regulatory agencies, other duties as assigned.
- Provides assistance to Senior Department Managers with special projects.
- Performs basic clerical needs; composes, initiates and reviews correspondence and memoranda; drafts and types letters, complete complex forms. Compiles and coordinates the production of presentation reports, meeting materials and management reports.
- Responsible for coordinating the functional training of officers and staff on systems utilized in the Commercial Lending operation. Assist in establishing and recommending code set adjustments, authorizations and system changes. Understands all aspects of relevant systems utilized within the Department, including procedures for internal control of source data and associated documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced PC and software application skills; includes the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent understanding of bank operating practices and procedures, including all IT systems in use
- Extensive knowledge of credit and banking law
- Advanced interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced organization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional manner
- Ability to working with data/information requiring a high degree of confidentiality and complexity
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years experience or 11 - 13 years equivalent work experience.