Our client is a software company that develops highly advanced, machine-learning technology used by some of the industry?s largest and most advanced legal service providers and law firms. They have revolutionized analytics in litigation, document review and investigations by augmenting human intelligence that enables our clients to find what matters fast, make critical decisions quickly and defensibly.
Responsibilities of Position
- Manage the TOLA (TX OK LA AR) territory of the United States
- Identify, qualify, and determine specific account opportunity requirements
- Positions require excellent listening skills and a passion for solving client problems using facts, objectivity and with a high level of integrity
- Develop and present proposed solutions based on our software products
- Manage Proof of Concept (PoCs) projects, identify objections and provide solutions
- Requires experience in selling annual subscription-based software through a variety of license models
- Explain complex technological solutions in a clear-concise method
- Prospect, manage and identify client?s needs
- 10-15 years of experience selling advanced software solutions to corporate legal / compliance departments, law firms and legal service providers in the market
- Requires solid track record of successfully achieving quota and strong achievement selling software licenses and subscriptions
- Strong experience with software and technology used in the legal market
- Relativity, Nuix, LAW, Viewpoint, Recommind, and Reveal a plus.
- Strong ability to develop proposals and strong value proposition, articulate technology and competitive comparison
- Ability to demonstrate advanced analytics software products and work in a highly proficient manner
- Ability to simultaneously work throughout a large territory and deep within selected accounts
- Strong analytic capabilities combined with strong communications and leadership skills
- Strong ability to communicate complexity in a simple manner that is easily understood
- Strong work and teamwork ethics
- Ability to see the future and make it happen
- Appreciates a fun culture of team-work, make-it-happen, self-starters with the power, brand and resources of a solid, stable organization
Base salary $120 - $150K, total comp at plan $240K - $300K, plus full benefits. 30% travel, car provided.