ID2015-6202Category SalesLocation US-GA-Atlanta
TransPerfect is hiring a Director of Business Development to focus on all phases of litigation support including data collection, electronic discovery, document review and foreign language support. The Director of Business Development will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships while identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all of TransPerfect’s legal services. The individual should have experience in consultative sales of e-discovery solutions with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to law firms and corporate legal departments.
- Source and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.)
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company’s entire portfolio.
- Instill confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company’s footprint in the e-discovery space.
- Understand the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of TransPerfect's services
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities in coordination with Sales Management
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Appropriately manage client expectations in liaison with the Production Management Team
- Incorporate knowledge of our products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enable TransPerfect Legal Solutions to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
- At least 3-7 years of sales experience
- Sales life cycle experience—from lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel