What's in it for you:
- Contribute to developing and maintaining the BLAW platform.
- You’ll belong to a team responsible for data analysis and validation, user acceptance testing, vendor management, and quality assurance, among other things.
- You’ll benefit from Bloomberg's dynamic and collaborative environment and contribute to creating new technology-driven solutions for the legal profession.
- We’ll invest in you, and coupled with our individualized approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities.
You’ll need to have:
- Graduated with a Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Passed a state Bar examination and been admitted.
- 2 to 3 years of legal work experience post-graduation.
- Working knowledge of online legal research tools. Experience with the BLAW product is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting, and problem-solving skills.
We'd love to see:
- Experience with project management, AGILE, and/or data analysis.
- Experience using Python for data analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A keen interest in the intersection of technology and the law.