?Job Title: Legal Counsel - Telecommunication - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Herndon, VA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- A global telecommunications company with operations worldwide and a customer base including multi-national enterprises, operators and service providers, SIs and public-sector agencies, seeks a highly capable and motivated junior to mid-level commercial contracting attorney with three plus years? telecom experience.
- Candidates should have experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating telecommunications agreements with customers in the mentioned segments.
- Candidates should require minimal supervision and be able to manage multiple matters in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in international telecommunications is strongly preferred, particularly experience with mobile virtual network enablement (MVNE), Internet of things (IoT), cloud and edge services, and unified communications solutions.
- Other transactional experience will also be considered - particularly related to software licensing, IT/IP, and/or outsourcing.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills who are highly motivated and who have a passion for technology.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating standard commercial agreements with minimal supervision
- Advising business/sales teams of relevant issues in a multicultural environment
- Working collaboratively with technical, regulatory, compliance, and IP teams to develop new products and negotiate complex, high-value solutions
- Providing training for business/sales teams on legal or related issues for commercial agreements or processes
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- A J.D., LLB or LLM (or foreign equivalent) with admission to the bar in at least one relevant jurisdiction
- Minimum of three (3) years of post-qualificationexperience
- In-house experience in a carrier/telecom company or in top law firm preferred
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills along with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Effectiveness within a fast-paced environment
- Hardworking, well organized and able to manage multiple matters at the same time
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a global, multicultural team