Infinite Blue is a global leading provider of extendable apps for organizational resiliency and low-code development platforms for enterprises and independent software vendors. We are in search of a Legal Counsel to join our expanding team. You will provide expertise and guidance to stakeholders on all aspects of contract lifecycle from structuring agreements and negotiating deal terms through to contract review and execution.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with keen contract management skills and the ability to draft, review, negotiate and administer a variety of contract types, including commercial agreements, services agreements, consulting agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
This position is located in Collegeville, PA.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Draft a variety of contracts using standard and non-standard contract templates
- Negotiate contractual terms based on internal standards
- Liaise with Sales, Finance and other internal teams to efficiently close a mutually acceptable contract
- Review client or vendor redlines/comments/issues and suggest alternative language/responses
- Develop standard contract forms
- Efficiently and effectively track and manage multiple contracts
- Serve as a liaison between client and internal teams
- Identify opportunities to enhance and improve contract management process
- Communicate potential contract risks to internal stakeholders
- Ensure final copies of agreements/documents are stored properly
- Juris Doctor and Bar admission required
- Five years of relevant contract management experience with demonstrated history of managing complex issues and understanding best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high proficiency for correct spelling, grammar and syntax
- Superior drafting and negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to track multiple projects simultaneously and balance competing priorities
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Sound business judgement
- Ability to understand and explain risk in various scenarios
Infinite Blue has a strong orientation towards these five core values. Successful employees will demonstrate these capabilities:
- Grit – courage and resolve to achieve our goals
- Agile – ability to reassess and adapt quickly
- Trust – confidence in our services and each other
- One Team – strong alignment and collaboration across the company
- Respect – all team members add value
- Generous Vacation Package
- Employee Benefits offered for full time employees and include: Medical/Dental/401K/etc.
Infinite Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.