What You Will Do:
- Be an active and energetic member of our Sales Legal Support team, based in Adobe’s San Jose office
- Work on a broad range of outbound enterprise licensing and sales matters for on-demand services, managed services, on-premise software, and professional services – areas that are critical to Adobe's success
- Negotiate and drive strategic transactions and a significant volume of sales/revenue agreements
- Counsel Sales, Sales Management and other relevant groups on a variety of licensing, intellectual property, commercial, anti-trust, data security and privacy law matters.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders and subject matter experts in both the legal department, as well as other groups at Adobe to help drive transactions to successful completion
- Collaborate with legal and cross-functional team members on projects to improve processes and increase scalability
What You Need to Succeed:
- A J.D. from an accredited law school and bar membership in the state where you are located
- 5+ years of relevant experience in negotiating commercial contracts preferred, with experience in software licensing as a plus
- Experience with supporting enterprise sales and on-demand service/cloud-based offerings as well as knowledge of privacy law as a strong plus
- A strong interest in supporting sales transactions and engaging with customers
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to details
- A strong desire to solve problems, with a balanced focus on both legal and business concerns, and great decision-making skills
- Enthusiasm for positive and respectful relationships internally and externally
- A pro-active, can-do attitude, good communication skills
- Capacity to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for and ability to undertake and oversee group projects
- A sense of humor
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.