We have partnered with a large legal firm in the New York, NY area to provide them with a Legal Billing Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Legal Billing Coordinator:
- Preparation of complex clients' billing from pre-bills thru final invoices, including editing utilizing ADERANT EXPERT;
- Strong experience with electronic billing through various outside third-party programs (CounselLink, Legal Tracker, and others);
- Set up and update clients, matters and timekeepers in systems;
- Process various time and costs charges;
- Provide various ad-hoc financial information to partners, clients and within the department;
- Participate in the monthly closings and reporting, as required;
- Various other financial and office functions.
- This position will initially be remote; may require a few days of in-person socially distanced training in office;
- Should have the technical resources available to work remote.
Requirements of the Legal Billing Coordinator:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-7 years of experience, very strong skill set with electronic billing, and a high level of professionalism.
Benefits of the Billing Coordinator:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401 (k) Profit Share Plan