Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. (WJE) is seeking a Paralegal at our corporate headquarters in Northbrook, IL. This role will support our General Counsel and Associate General Counsel for a privately-owned, interdisciplinary engineering, architecture, and material science firm with twenty-one offices nationwide.
Extraordinary people continue to be the foundation of our success. We are an organization committed to the development of our staff to fulfill their potential, and this role is designed to grow with you. Your immediate responsibilities will include:Support activities of the legal department and assist internal corporate clients with administration and implementation of contract and legal matters.
- Manage insurance certificates for company and clients
- Support proposal efforts for standard contracts
- Assist in preparing documents for real estate leases
- Engage WJE’s insurance broker and carriers on matters of coverage
- Maintain an organized library of all final client presented contracts
- Coordinate corporate registrations and maintain licensure
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification required
- Experience working with all levels of an organization
- Multitasking in a fast-paced professional services
- Multi-faceted communication, including strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong legal research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office