Venable LLP is seeking a goal-oriented individual for an exciting opportunity! The Legal Administrative Assistant will provide extensive administrative support to the Regulatory Practice Group in our Baltimore office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Prioritizing assignments and preparing sensitive and detailed correspondence
- Managing corporate & personal calendars, complex travel (including international) and scheduling engagements
- Organizing, monitoring and maintaining all email correspondence in a timely manner
- Facilitating timely processing, tracking, and delivery of clients bills
- Creating and maintaining documents including court and administrative filings
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and database/internet research skills
- Minimum of two to three years prior relevant work experience, including experience working within a Litigation practice group
- Typing speed of 55 WPM
- Superb attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation, and the ability to articulate thoughts
- Experience with Worksite/Filesite document management system
- Strong computer aptitude in multiple software programs and tools (including Best Authority, eFiling, DocuSign, PDF Essentials, various ERoom platforms, DropBox, Sharefile, PDF Converter, Nuance PDF Converter, and Adobe Reader, etc.)