New York, NY
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 59 days ago
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn and grow while contributing to the success of a thriving business? Venable LLP, is looking for a motivated individual to provide support to legal staff in our Real Estate practice in Midtown Manhattan.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
• New matter file opening and document production
• Efficiently proofreading and editing text for content and grammatical errors
• Scheduling appointments, making travel and/or meeting arrangements
• Facilitating timely processing, tracking, and delivery of clients bills and Attorney time entry
• Interacting professionally with external contacts/clients
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
• 5 years’ prior experience supporting a Real Estate practice
• Proficiency using Worksite/Filesite or other document management systems
• Ability to compose, edit and proofread legal documents, correspondence and reports
• Timely follow up and communication on the status of assigned projects with appropriate stakeholders
• Ability to coordinate and manage routine administrative work, such as scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reimbursements, etc