Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast paced, growing environment?
Venable LLP has an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to support our fast paced Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Practice Group, based in our Baltimore, MD office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to assigned Bankruptcy Litigation legal staff to include:
- High volume client billing
- Document creation and management
- Court and administrative filings
- Communicating with clients, court clerks and vendors
- Calendar management
- New matter file opening
- Expense processing, time and data entry
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- A minimum of five years prior relevant work experience, including experience working within a busy Litigation practice group
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced level skills in Word
- Typing speed of 55 wpm
- Ability to manipulate Pdf documents and use associated software tools such as pdf Converter, Nuance pdf Converter, Adobe Reader
- Proficiency in the use of document management systems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills necessary to convey to and obtain information from various levels of internal and external clients.
- The ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team of individuals who are naturally ambitious and driven, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!