Sales Consultants are responsible for building and managing existing customer relationships and will identify, analyze, and qualify new leasing business for Business Equipment Finance. Initiates and maintains relationships with numerous sources of leasing business. Meets with prospects to explain leasing services and to discuss rates and terms. Works closely with home office support team to assure customer satisfaction at all times. Consults with clients daily about their business strategies and how U.S. Bank can help them increase their profitability, reduce administrative expense, make them more competitive, and reduce their overall business risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Communications, or Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of leasing and sales experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Strong leasing sales, relationship management, and new business development skills
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bank policy and procedure
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and sales strategy implementation skills