Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Leasing Manager is responsible for the Boston Downtown waterfront community, ensuring that the Leasing Consultants perform their functions effectively and efficiently, that he/she is also capable of and participates in those functions, and that all marketing/sales paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner. The purpose of this position is to achieve the occupancy and income objectives of the property at all times.
Plans, develops, and implements the daily, weekly, and monthly objectives for each leasing consultant, including such items as the delegation of assignments, completion of the Monthly Chart of Responsibilities, and scheduling and implementation of sales and marketing meetings.
Ensures all information provided to prospective residents is accurate and precise, avoiding any misinterpretation of company policy or of the rental product.
Leasing Apartments. Responsible for converting telephone inquiries into traffic and for converting traffic into rentals to maintain a consistently high closing ratio, and for ensuring that the Leasing Consultants are properly trained and performing these same functions effectively.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for providing oversight for the leasing functions including daily leasing and marketing operations, completed marketing and occupancy trending reports. Monitors all leasing and operational policies and recommends changes to improve overall functionality of business. Attends and assists with leasing, renewal and resident events as needed.
- Marketing done both internally and externally to attract new residents. Network marketing, outreach marketing and internal marketing required. Updating all marketing material through ILS and Websites and Marketing Department.
- Position may require attendance at special events on nights and weekends.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred in related field (marketing, public relations, advertising, finance, management, business, real estate, and communications) .
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of supervisory experience in property management.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years in leasing.
- Knowledge in Lease ups, Yardi, Outlook, Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Planning/organizing - Ability to organize work, set priorities and make productive use of time.
- Adaptability - Ability to accept changes in the work environment manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Communication and Contact ? Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with employees, superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Attendance and Dependability ? Ability to consistently report to work on time at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough matter and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Relationships with Others? Ability to work effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Safety - Provides a safe working environment for employees, co-workers, and individuals inside and outside of the company.
- Possession of a valid state issued Driver's License and safe driving record is required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account(HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Insurance Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Supplemental Workers' Compensation
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation & Time Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
and much more...