At Corvias, we’re experts at developing solutions through partnership. Our mission is to be personally committed to solving our partners’ most difficult, systematic challenges by reimagining what is possible and realizing more resilient communities together. We believe a culture of caring, purposeful, diverse and courageous humans who want to make a difference for our partners will help us achieve that mission.
How You'll Contribute to the Team
The Leasing Director is responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies that achieve and maintain occupancy targets and revenue goals. This role is expected to lead by example and take a hands-on approach to the day-to-day management of leasing operations.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assume a proactive role in increasing the efficiency of leasing operations and ensuring procedures and processes meet business requirements and create a positive experience for prospects and
- Assist in the pursuit, identification, and deployment of sales and marketing strategies to increase income, decrease expenses, and add to the overall value of the
- Present the community as a place that provides high quality of living by ensuring the tour path, common areas, model and available units are ready for showing at all times through personal inspection and effective partnering with cross-functional
- Oversee day-to-day leasing functions, ensuring all operations comply with company standards, fair housing regulations, and other relevant
- Develop, execute and manage local marketing strategies, ensuring the alignment with program and company
- Create accountability and ownership among team members; communicate clear expectations, supervise, and provide timely performance
- Lead the training and development of team members through coaching, motivating, and mentoring on company culture, business goals, sales techniques, and leasing operations.
- Perform all duties of a Leasing Consultant as needed, and other duties as
Role Specific Requirements Include:
- 10+ years of experience in residential leasing or real estate sales, of which a minimum of 5 years must have been in a supervisory capacity; strongly prefer experience across different products
- Proven ability to lead a team of salespeople in a quota driven environment, including proven success coaching team members to improve performance, and training team members on lead generation, cross-selling, upselling, and closing
- Proven ability to maximize revenue through the design and delivery of data-driven strategies, including market positioning, strategic promotions, and price
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data, identify trends, and use data to connect leasing activities to overall business
- Demonstrated ability to organize individual and team activities to ensure operations are highly productive and meet or exceed business
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds, including the ability to effectively resolve escalated customer concerns involving complex or sensitive
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours, as
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.