Responsible for supporting Global Leasing’s efforts in adhering to a broad range of regulatory, compliance and procedural requirements, including Flood and Regulatory Toolkit. The position will also be responsible for performing Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) assessments and reviews of various Credit processes, including reporting out results of these assessments and reviews. This role will work on complex projects involving all Global Leasing Business Segments while interfacing directly with Credit Officers and other Global Leasing subject matter experts in order to effectively complete the projects.
Areas of responsibility will also include:
- Documenting and coordinating various Credit processes/procedures to ensure Global Leasing remains compliant with evolving regulatory requirements and internal compliance guidelines.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to obtain information necessary to determine compliance.
- Identifying Leasing Credit process improvement and procedure modification opportunities as well as other project opportunities related to the above items.
- The LCO II will simultaneously manage multiple demands and priorities while maintaining organization, adherence to deadlines and compliance with policy.
Undergraduatedegree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
Prior Work Experience:
8+ years of experience working within equipment finance industry.
- Broad experience in and strong working knowledge of equipment finance documentation.
- Good working knowledge of Global Leasing Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and adheres to principles of governance, risk management and controls.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively on multiple projects or tasks at one time.
- Clear and articulate oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Results oriented; is able to meet deadlines.
- 10% Travel.
Job number: 18029414