Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The Lease Administration Transition Manager oversees the transition of new lease administration client accounts. This business is fast paced and requires an individual who is highly motivated, proactive, dependable, organized and professional.
Essential Job Duties:
- Serve as the central point of contact for the integration of new accounts into Newmark Knight Frank’s lease administration business line.
- Work with client to select and populate lease administration database (new set up and/or data migration).
- Develop customized playbooks and other supporting documents.
- Validate abstracted / migrated data for completeness/accuracy.
- Work with accounting team to set up bank accounts and secure signed banking documents from client.
- Prepare meeting notes and agendas for weekly, quarterly and annual meetings.
- Coordinate team members’ internal and external meetings, including initial kick off meetings.
- Train end users (lease administrators and clients).
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferably in Real Estate, Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience in a corporate real estate environment
- Diligent worker with a high standard for work product
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects and presentations
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication, team building and organizational skills
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.