System Support: (40%)
- Assist in managing the day-to-day operations and administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) and other Human Development systems.
- Execute tasks within the LMS including, but not limited to: expanding metrics, uploading content, troubleshooting and responding to requests from the dealerships and corporate team members.
- Keep open communication with our Internal Audit department to ensure documents are being uploaded in the Document Library accurately and on time.
- Publish and update online content in the Leaders Guide and provide end user account setup and support.
- Accuracy - Ensure data flowing through our databases, and other tools used within the LMS are organized and captured to meet company standards around quality, punctuality and effectiveness.
- Reporting - Assist in the development of reports to show trends and forecasts that can increase usage and satisfaction rates of the LMS.
- Analysis - Analyze LMS data with otherinternal reports to verify store / individual performance enhancements.
Project Management: (30%)
- Plan, track, and evaluate schedules and deadlines to keep system administration, reporting and analytics, and content development projects on track.
- Act as liaison to subject matter experts and work with department leaders to ensure the development of learning solutions align with reported needs and business goals.
- Review learning content for accuracy and applicability to organizational learning priorities.
Extended Job Duties:
- Support team goals, objectives, projects and deadlines.
- Upkeep the aesthetics, design and usability of the LMS.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong technical, analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple / concurrent projects.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Performance Measurements & Expectations:
- Meet deadlines with quality assurance.
- This position requires someone who is accurate, thorough and timely.
- Meet or exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor.
- Model exemplary behavior in line with our core values – as a member of the Human Development department, it is each member’s responsibility to be a leader in modeling professional behavior and cultural values in the organization.
- Must keep restricted information confidential at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics or similar.
- Skilled in one or more of the following areas: Learning Management Systems, system administration, user support, digital content development, data analysis, IT and / or IT project management.
- Hands-on experience with experimentation set-up and assessment in educational or developmental-related applications.
- Experience working with multi-platform products and websites.
- Experience in web design and web content.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment.
Lithia Hiring Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen