We are currently seeing a US-based Learning Systems Program Manager for the Forcepoint Technical Learning Services Team to develop and lead the strategic direction of learning technology platforms as Forcepoint grows to a 1B cybersecurity systems company. In the role of Learning Systems Program Manager, you will architect and lead the implementation and evolution of our learning technology platforms which support the learning experiences of our employees, customers and partners. You will bring your expertise in learning technologies and best practices, together with a strong IT system background to manage all elements of our learning environments and their presentation and interfaces to stakeholders. You will work closely with the Technical Learning Services teams, Sales Enablement and HR learning teams across Forcepoint to ensure our learning systems are leveraged for success and are evolved with an eye to the future.
Key Performance Areas
- Build an understanding of the stakeholder requirements, identify gaps and recommend and guide the creation of learning technologies and supporting systems to improve learner retention, job performance, and the overall employee experience as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of the Technical Learning Services team.
- Be the primary manager and system support for Forcepoint’s SumTotal learning management system (LMS) and its integration with our other learning technologies, successfully managing the evolution of the current LMS to the new Sumtotal Enterprise Edition solution.
- Own the relationships with the learning technology vendors and third-parties, including managing overall vendor spend for current vendors. For new vendors, understand the business requirements, identify possible vendors, manage the RFP/RFI process, negotiate contracts and manage vendor performance to the contract specifications. Also manage regular vendor business reviews, contract renewal schedules, and contract amendments
- Investigate and seek sustainable solutions to complex learning technology system issues and opportunities
- Manage and operate various technologies used in the creation and delivery of instructional and interactive programs and courseware (LMS/LCMS, dedicated internal and external website, mobile, virtual learning platforms)
- Collaborate with peers to determine, document and facilitate best practices and improvements to learning technologies and systems
- Define and lead systems architectural and data standards and Form and lead Forcepoint LMS Governance Council to support standardization and oversight.
- Own the relationship with Forcepoint IT to ensure the successful integration of learning technologies into the Forcepoint ITportfolio
- Lead a program of continual user experience improvement for the systems that deliver our learning products and services.
- Generate custom analytics and reports on utilization and targeted user/learning metrics to create recommendations for new learning strategies
- Continuously assess, plan and improve learning technology and processes to create innovation and gain efficiencies that will increase quality, productivity and reduce costs.
- Advocate awareness and adoption of innovative technology-supported learning opportunities and act as lead change agent to drive adoption of learning technologies across Forcepoint
- Work with other training teams to support content production and management, assist with the production of multimedia-rich virtual learning environments, support the application and extension of authoring and content production software
- Establish a strategy and system to support the development and implementation of content management repositories
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in the corporate training space
- 3-5 years in direct delivery and support of learning technology systems, including Learning Management Systems, Virtual classrooms, Sales Enablement Automation systems, certification management systems, e-learning, Mobile Learning, Gamification, etc
- Experience guiding the optimization of course content for delivery to different learning modalities, including eLearning, microlearning, instructor-led training, etc.
- Experience with Go To Meeting, Go To Training and Go To Webinar or similar (zoom, Skype, etc)
- Experience with LMS API’s and system integration (preferably SFDC, Workday, etc)
- Deep Microsoft Office application experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote, Sharepoint)
- Working knowledge of multiple web design technologies
- Understanding of data and file management, systems and API’s and database concepts
- Demonstrated experience assessing and measuring the success of learning programs and using data to improve and enhance future learning programs
- Experience in creating, running and distributing standard and sophisticated custom report and integration with MS Excel, PowerBI, etc to drive useability of reports by different stakeholders
- Ability to prepare, interpret and execute roadmaps, resource plans, schedules and action plans
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills
- Multiple examples of successful execution of continuous improvement activities
- Collaborative and flexible work style
- Quick and curious learner
- An organized approach to work activities with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver results.