Business Partnership: Partner with business and HR leaders to continuously develop talent to impact performance
— Evaluate strategic development needs with and for business leaders and the teams they lead.
- Use design thinking and build partnerships to create impactful development strategies to elevate talent capabilities
Learning Solution Development: Create learning interventions to improve organizational and individual effectiveness.
— Assess current employee and department performance against organizational and corporate strategy.
- Develop learning strategies that support development of capabilities vital to the organization’s current and future success
- Create learning solutions as performance improvement interventions.
- Measure learner outcomes and organizational effectiveness.
Technology: Use technology effectively to support design and delivery of sustainable learning solution design.
— Identify appropriate content for multi-media development, optimized for virtual and online delivery.
— Develop and maintain business, banking product/service, and industry knowledge.
Consulting: Consult with SMEs, HRBPs, Change Managers and education team members.
— Build strong partnerships with SMEs throughout discovery, design, development, and piloting process to achieve business performance improvements.
— Seen by SMEs, Product Training Consultants, business leaders, HRBPs and others as an invaluable team member who helps them achieve their business goals.
Education / Experience
- BA/BS required. Instructional Technology, Education, Business, Adult Learning or related field highly preferred.
- Seven plus years of Training and Development, Adult Education, Business/Management Consulting or equivalent.
- Experience working in a banking or related environment preferred.
- Ability to consult with and partner/network with senior business leaders to create organizational development strategies.
- Ability to leverage and apply design thinking or similar design methods to create client-centric solutions.
- Ability to build successful relationships with a variety of constituents is essential; establishes rapport with business partners and customers, and works effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Visible passion for learning and the ability to influence all levels of employees to drive the organizational development and learning agenda.
- Ability to learn new applications, processes, and technologies quickly
- Ability to provide performance solution design expertise to technical/operational experts in the development of technical/operational training programs.
- Ability to develop and deliver learning and performance solutions and services for a wide range of audiences and cultures.
- Confident and results-driven; consultative orientation, strong people and process/project management capability.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile, iterative development methodologies.
- Outstanding communicator; an individual who possesses superior written/verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present his/her views in a clear and compelling manner.
- Adaptability; learns quickly and responds positively to complexity and change.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Team player with superior people skills and a positive attitude.
- Able to make and communicate the results of tough decisions