Incumbent is responsible for developing the learning project roadmap and ensuring resources and timelines are properly engaged and responding to deadlines. Incumbent will develop and maintain project plans, resource lists, owners, deadlines and will maintain proper communication among contacts across Contact Centers, business partners and THD L&D. Measures and reports the impact of learning interventions using evaluations, metrics, focus groups and performance results. Provides support to business stakeholders on executing key learning strategies through communications, presentation decks, and demos of certain learning tools. Incumbent will support the learning function and the business to achieve the level of content development, learning plan mapping by job title, communications and roadmaps to ensure all stakeholders are informed and updated as development tracks and learning plans are implemented.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30%- Develop, maintain & drive deadline delivery. Analyze design & support delivery of learning solutions including project track development, resource owners, timeline adherence, communication development & implement a range of delivery solutions meeting organizational needs. Assist in developing the annual learning business plan.
- 30%-Proactively work with L&D partners to design and implement learning plans. This may include organization/team effectiveness focus groups and leadership development/change management. Acts as a partner with sister contact centers to provide learning support to achieve the business objectives.
- 20%-Support needs/gap analysis by taking business needs & aligning with project development tracks and resource assignment to effectively measure/monitor learning performance.
- 15%- Partner with L&D team and operations team to ensure support for program development and content.
- 5%- May lead or participate in learning related activities such as distance learning, one-off training sessions and/or leadership team meetings.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- This position reports to the Senior Manager of Learning and Development.
- This position has one direct report.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a PhD program in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience with instructional design and development, video production, script writing and project management.
Job ID: 110614