Job ID R000046
Gilbert, Arizona;Tempe, Arizona; Scottsdale, Arizona; Hiawatha, Iowa The Learning Program Manager -Onboarding isresponsible for the overall program ownership of Careonboarding.
The LPM will own all KPI’s related to the Careonboarding program.
In this role, you will:
- Connect new hire learning paths to ongoing education programs ensuring agents have a clear roadmap to success. This position requires close collaboration with the Academy and International LPM’s as well as the Managers of Facilitators.
- Build strong relationships with Care stakeholders, subject matter experts (SME’s) and various othersupport groups to ensure the program meets the needs of the various departments and is being measured appropriately. Consistent communication with stakeholders will be required.
- Establish and measure program objectives for all external and internal onboarding in Care. This role requires a close connection to Care strategy and key performance indicators as well as a connection to new hire facilitators and agents.
- Drive consistency in the learning experience by communicating across all learning teams ensuring GoDaddy’s learning programs reflect emerging best practices, cutting-edge tools and techniques, and break through thinking to keep GoDaddy’s Global Customer Care team ahead of the competition.
- Partner closely with the Learning Center of Excellence (CoE) to have content and programs built and rolled out. This role will require the LPM to own every part of rolling out new content including execution of a roll out plan, communication with stakeholders, train-the-trainer sessions, observations in the classroom, and reporting back to leaders on impact data. This role requires working with teams of facilitators on the delivery of the content.
- While initially focused on US programs, the opportunity will exist in the future to expand into a more global role in support of GoDaddy’s teams around the world.
- Set examples through leadership in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and communication skills, and work ethic.
- Create a productive, high-energy, and achievement-oriented team environment. Align core values and mission with each Learning Professional that you touch.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent work experience (required)
- Training or Program Management Certification (preferred)
- Minimum of three years supervisory/leadership experience (preferred)
- Minimum of five years in a training department required, preferably in a call center setting (required)
- Four years’ experience building onboarding programs preferred
- Experience with planning major training roll-outs, including, but not limited to, scoping of projects, communication plans and risk management
- Experienceworking with stakeholders at Manager and Director levels
- Strong understanding and application of Adult Learning Theories
- Strong time management skills
- A high level of professionalism
- Mature, responsible self-starter
Metrics / Performance will be reviewed. You must meet or exceed the following:
- No Final Written Warnings within the 60 days prior to the date of application, or receive a FWW at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position
- Must have met performance minimums as defined in the current individual role during the thirty (30) days prior to the date of application.
- Applicants cannot be on a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) or receive a PIP at any time during the hiring process up until the start date for the new position