This position will be a direct report of the Global Director of HR Technology and Platforms within People Services and will be a part of the HR Technology & Platforms leadership team. The focus of this role will be aimed at implementing a global strategy for Learning Technology, driving key global initiatives to execution such as Implementing a roadmap of improvements for our Learning Management System solution. The successful candidate shall possess critical skills in the areas of system implementation, project management, Agile (SCRUM), business process analysis and should display ability to influence and drive change in a global organization. The successful candidate will also bring deep expertise in Learning Technologies.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a Learning Technology Roadmap combining the needs of the business, pain points of operations, customer feedback and most importantly, external trends.
- Work with corporate and regional teams to establish Technology strategy and prioritize initiatives.
- Prioritize Learning Technology & Platforms backlog.
- Build long-term relationships with relevant leaders to help identify and agree on strategic priorities and roadmaps for initiatives and change to drive business value.
- Manages global implementation of Learning Technology ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and in scope.
- Research (internal and external) best practices and leading technologies that can be used to drive productivity and employee experience.
Lead Ongoing Operations:
- Work with Learning Operations Leaders and Learning COE to identify and execute technology improvement opportunities balancing both end-user experience and the operation’s needs.
- Build and Manage ongoing support process to help operations when Learning Technology does not work.
- Build and Manage Agile Dev Ops Model for Learning Technology following SCRUM methodology.
- Provide subject matter expertise in a consultative and decision-making role for Learning Technologies & Platforms on regional and global
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree; MBA from top program preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of overall work experience in relevant areas.
- Management Consulting experience preferred.
- Experience in human resource management processes and systems.
- Experience in all aspects of project management of Technology and non-Technology related projects.
- Learning Technology implementation.
- Experience balancing immediate and short-term needs and delivering results.
Travel: 25% - Globally, specifically to the 3 Service Center Hubs and Atlanta.
- SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity as well as lead change.
- Fluent English, multilingual a plus.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures.
- Management of cross-functional teams.
- Customer Relationship - Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer.
- Program Management - Ability to provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives.
- Project Management - Ability to manage projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria), business case, develop and manage project plans, allocate resources, identify potential issues/risks and develop contingency plans.
- Strong data and analytical skills and capabilities. Ability to leverage data and analytical capabilities to create key decision support tools (executive presentations, business cases, white papers).
- Strong writing, communication and content capabilities (Needs to be able to interact with Chief People Officer and Chief Information Officer and their direct reports).
- Proven ability to integrate new systems, tools and technologies including social networking and mobile tools.