Virtual / Travel
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 71 days ago
To support and enable Informa’s Global Exhibition Division in the Americas through:
1. Creating a dynamic learning strategy that will support learning initiatives specifically in the Americas region.
2. Managing the Learning & Performance budget for the Americas region.
3. Designing and delivering learning solutions that immediately enable application back in the work environment.
4. Continually evaluating the learning to ensure it is fit for purpose.
5. Supporting the performance process to ensure the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours are embedded.
6. Delivering key reporting which establishes the return of investment, down to an individual level.
• Analyse & Develop
o Manages a Learning & Performance Trainer (Americas) and works closely with the Global Exhibition’s HRBP teams to design impactful learning programmes across the Americas division within budget.
o Engage and manage the Americas Training Council to quantitively and qualitatively validate learning initiatives.
o Work collaboratively across the EMEA business and in partnership with key stakeholders to design and update training materials and procedures in alignment with business requirements.
o Ensure learning programmes evolve to support the changing needs of the business, our colleagues, and our customers. This includes introducing or changing training methods and mediums to integrate with new technologies and learning practices.
o Manage our external suppliers to ensure a high-quality offering and learner experience.
o Manage the requirements, deliverables and standards required to ensure a high-quality offering and learner experience of our third-party vendors.
o Support wider learning and performance projects that may require a global approach.
Design and deliver a variety of learning solutions (Webinars, Classroom, E-Learning etc.) related to match the identified needs (e.g. Sales, Soft or Technical skills etc.).
o Manage the learning activity communication and relevant administration and become a subject matter expert on the systems we design, create and use.
o Collaborate with the Head of Global Learning & Performance to develop and deliver Informa’s Worldwide Management Development Programme including coaching, development planning and learning interventions
• Evaluate learning impact
o Maintain administration to ensure learning related tasks are evaluated and reported on.
o Assist Managers across the business with team member reviews and development by providing relevant feedback on any learning undertaken as well as the outcome of any further needs.
o Oversee the quality of all training and development activities delivered, including needs assessment, content development, course design/planning and logistics, content delivery, and related training materials.
• Compliance and statutory training
o Manage the co-ordination and delivery to ensure that all statutory Health, Safety and HR modules are completed in accordance with the on-boarding process
o Manage the workload and effectiveness of the Learning & Performance Trainer (Americas).
o Provide supporting management principles to the Learning & Performance Trainer (Americas) through effective communication, motivation, coaching, innovation and goal setting to achieve continual performance progress.
o Support other Global learning and performance projects through levels of ambiguity.
o Ensure your own Continual Professional Development (CPD) is relevant and in place.
• Established management of a learning team with proven track record of success (Classroom, Webinar, E-Learning, Coaching etc.)
• Ability to create engaging video or e-learning content through leading authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia. Captivate, Biteable etc.)
• Strong knowledge of learning and development processes (ADDIE, 70/20/10 etc.)
• Able to create and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
• Enjoys working collaboratively and proactively seeks input and insight from others.
• Motivated and passionate about delivering high quality learning solutions with a drive for continuous improvement.
• Interested and up to date with the latest learning and development thinking.
• Able and willing to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Able to demonstrate strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
• Able to work well in a fully flexible office environment.
• Must have a minimum 5 years’ work experience in learning & development with exposure and experience with instructional design, content development and delivery, workshop facilitation, workforce performance improvement initiatives, organizational development and change management, and multiple learning solutions (i.e. instructor led, digital, and blended learning).
• Must have demonstrable strategic thinking, analytical, large scale project management and problem-solving capabilities.
• Must have proven ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organization.
• Must have a strong collaboration mindset to create engagements across multiple levels of stakeholders.
• Must be an expert facilitator who has delivered training to all levels within large complex companies.
• Must have excellent user knowledge of MS Office - Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Experience working within an Exhibitions environment would be an advantage.
• Experience in Sales, creating e-learning content, training SAP SuccessFactors, administrating LinkedIn Learning would be an advantage.