In this position, you will:
Related to the L&D role:
- Build strategic partnerships with senior leadership team and other business stakeholders to bridge gaps in knowledge/skills and to enhance overall results for each division.
- Lead and collaborate in learning projects both at a corporate and a business unit level.
- Analyze customer’s needs, define a training plan, and present high-level findings and recommendations.
- Develop, implement and evaluate a tailored learning plan for approved projects.
- Align and manage project plan with client’s expectations to define methodology, key performance indicators, logistics, and budget and resources.
- Monitor that the plan is executed as defined and ensure results are measured and reported to the client and management.
- Design and develop training content using different methodologies such as: Instructor-Led, virtual, e-learning, social media, simulations, quick reference guides, and infographics, among others.
- Develop course materials for classes such as participant and quick reference guides, exercises and other learning tools.
- Provide on-site support to facilitators to guarantee that the learning experience occurs as designed.
- Support the administration of the training courses delivery (push / pull) through the LMS (Success Factors) according to the corporate centralized strategy.
- Prepare reports and presentations of L&D key performance indicators (KPI’s) on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage effectively the relationship with external providers, ensuring that contracted services are delivered accordingly.
Related to the OD role:
- Support business units as an internal consultant to improve individual and organizational development.
- Evaluate, develop and facilitate organizational development initiatives based on corporate philosophy and core values. This includes needs assessment, diagnosis, and interventions.
- Provide change management consulting and leads program execution by acting as a change agent.
- Facilitates team building workshops, exercises, or programs to enhance the cohesiveness of teams.
- Evaluate business initiatives to identify and design the appropriate and necessary intervention to achieve the business goals.
- Design trainings, succession and development plans, and lead talent management initiatives.
To be considered, you will need:
Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Arts, or Science with concentration in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, IndustrialEngineering, similar field or equivalent experience. Certifications in instructional design, human resources, project management or other are desirable.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in capability building, process improvement, development and implementation of action plans, corporate/strategic level responsibilities and/or management consulting. Experience designing and facilitating training sessions (formal or informal) is desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s)
- Instructional design: Knowledge in developing content using practical adult learning methodologies
- Computer and technological skills: Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word) and other presentation software. Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (Success Factors is a plus). A level of proficiency in eLearning tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Photoshop/Illustrator and Flash is highly desirable.
- Project Management: Ability to work with multiple projects and tasks with minimum supervision. Capacity to achieve results according to plan ensuring the expected quality. Excellent organization capacity to define priorities, meet deadlines, and flexible to change. Knowledge on project coordination, identification of business needs, work plan, budget control, time management, resource allocation, team management and status reports. Must demonstrate leadership, logic, and reasoning skills.
- Operational/Regulations Processes: Knowledge on budget administration, resources allocation, organization’s policies, and regulations. Ability to establish, conduct and track operational processes properly, and implement changes.
- Supervisory Skills: Communicate effectively with colleagues and staff, coach and mentor. Demonstrate ability to lead the work of others.
Job Related Competencies
- Focus: Stays focused on main issues; prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with timely completion of assignments.
- Analytical: collects, researches and complements data; synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Design: demonstrates attention to detail; applies design principles, generate creative solutions
- Problem Solving: identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Oral Communication: Excellent skills. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in challenging situations, demonstrates group presentation skills
- Written Communication: Excellent skills. Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Demonstrates consulting, negotiation and customer focus skills
- Excellent team work and interpersonal skills
- Handles conflicts that may arise between employees, clients and different working styles