Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design programs to address business needs relating to team building, leadership development and managerial skills improvement.
- Partner with business leaders to provide customized training solutions.
- Create and maintain instructor-led courses and eLearning.
- Develop HR system tutorials, user guides and performance support tools.
- Write training guides, job aids, course descriptions and survey questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years experience, specifically in adult learning.
- Industry certification preferred (e.g. APTD, CPLP).
- Experience using Articulate Storyline preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.