We are eClinicalWorks. We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing comprehensive, cloud based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals worldwide to improve workflows and reduce the risk of physician burnout. We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. At eClinicalWorks, we share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference? Apply today.
The Learning & Development Specialist will work with team members and leaders to identify, develop, and execute training programs. This specialist will develop and execute trainings on both hard and soft skills internally at eClinicalWorks. As a core part of the Human Resources team, the L&D Specialist works with all functions of the HR team as well as Senior Management to perform these critical companywide functions. Must be able to work out of the Westborough, MA office.
- Support the Learning & Development Team to research and identify new opportunities and partnerships that meet strategic business objectives in driving quality, customer services, and effectiveness. This includes collaborating with senior leadership, department heads, Team Leads, and internal HR specialty functions.
- Design, develop and implement new courses and training programs, integrating adult learning theory with innovative approaches.
- Facilitate and deliver dynamic, hands-on, experiential learning experiences in-person, virtually, and in blended learning formats.
- Demonstrate solid project management skills in managing external vendors to scope efforts, resource, monitor quality, and ensure timely execution of projects that meet desired results.
- Develop communication strategies to drive attendance to public courses and prompt continual learning following instructor-led trainings.
- Foster continuous improvement that measures the effectiveness and drives on-going growth.
- Provide individual coaching and facilitate peer coaching to top talent, various levels of leadership as well as under-performing employees who need additional support.
- Assist in the design and build out of an internal Learning & Development knowledge sharing platform in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Embed a diversity, inclusion, and equity (DEI) lens in everyday practices, training curriculum, and facilitation methodology.
- Collaborate with the Global Learning & Development Team to streamline consistency in training processes, programming, and performance improvement initiatives, as appropriate.
- Support the Learning & Development Team’s process for continual talent development. Take ownership for on-going professional development, seeking knowledge, innovative practices, and creative approaches to individual and organization development needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years in designing, developing, and implementing trainings, learning programs, and talent development solutions in accordance to the ADDIE model.
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills that engage adult learning in a self-directed, practical, and experiential manner.
- Ability to build rapport, trust, and interact influentially at all levels of the organization.
Strongly Preferred Skills
- Master’s Degree highly preferred.
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with LMS.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and distance learning principles.
- Experience with leadership development, talent development, and coaching.
- Demonstrated curiosity, on-going learning, and experience in DEI.
- Fluency in applying theory to practice in learning and development, knowledge management, organization development, leadership assessment, performance coaching, and change management.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced organization while maintaining flexibility with changing needs.