Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Do you have a real passion for developing organizational talent and the dream to drive corporate learning initiatives to a higher level?
We are seeking a dynamic, forward thinking, and collaborative Learning and Development Manager to join our Human Resources team in San Francisco. You will identify training needs, design organizational training strategies, craft training initiatives that build loyalty to our company's success and assess its outcomes. You will oversee and lead learning project coordination, process improvement, the development and delivery of end-to-end learning solutions and illustrating learning outcomes throughout diverse departments within the organisation.
- Manage the design, delivery and ongoing maintenance of innovative, interactive learning programs which address employee development needs.
- Design learning solutions rooted in adult learning theory to meet organizational strategies.
- Design and deliver learning initiatives in multiple formats including technology based initiatives.
- Facilitate instructor lead training in diverse subject areas including management fundamentals, presentation skills, critical thinking and company specific topics.
- Develop an innovative method for evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Collaborate with business partners to craft meaningful learning solutions.
- Refine and assist in the delivery of on-boarding programs.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and business leaders to deliver custom programs as needed.
- Revise and edit existing learning content to maintain currency and relevance.
- Produce, compile and distribute materials in support of L&D deliverables.
- Manage learning event scheduling and enrollment processes.
- Manage and work with vendors.
- Familiarity with current instructional design methodology and practice.
- Experience facilitating conversations or delivering training.
- Experience designing creative, innovative learning programs.
- The ability to develop rapport and trust with internal customers, consultative approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in establishing rapport with people at a variety of levels.
- Proven attention to detail and project management ability.
- Familiarity with Workday.
- Bachelor’s degree within HR, Adult Learning or OD/OB or equivalent work experience.
- 4 - 6 years experience in a related professional role.