Addepar is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join our growing People Team! In this role you will define and develop Addepar’sinternal learning & development programs. You’ll create, coordinate, and deliver engaging and impactful programs that will address specific needs across the organization. This includes developing eLearnings,instructor-led courses, and hands-on workshops.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and the leadership team to identify, develop, and deliver programs that support the growth of our employees.
- Establish an internal learning and development roadmap for all Addepar employees, managers, and individual contributors.
- Collaborate with the Academy Team to design and deliver orientation content that develops new employees understanding of Addepar’s business and platform.
- Coordinate an effective marketing strategy to promote internal trainings.
- Iterate on existing materials and develop new L&D content.
- Manage the course catalog which will include eLearnings, instructor-led courses, and hands-on workshops.
- Create and design the supporting course material for all development programs, for both instructor-led and eLearnings.
- Solicit and incorporate employee feedback into our course content and experience.
- 5+ years experience in instructional design and developing leadership learning content
- Track record of designing engaging and impactful development programs that improves individual, team and company performance.
- Has exceptional written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing self-service training content, such as e-learning modules.
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills.
- Team orientated, engaging and energetic.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments.