MedPro Group is seeking a Learning & Development Leader to plan and direct all aspects of MedPro Group's learning & development efforts in order to meet organizational objectives and help our employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- Develops and administers MedPro Group's learning and talent development strategy and tactics that foster the organizational expertise needed to maximize employee effectiveness and efficiency.
- Leads the L&D team to champion the learning initiatives of MedPro's functions and divisions, promoting effective knowledge management and OCM strategies to meet organizational mission and vision.
- Helps managers develop their team members through career pathing and leadership training.
- Ensures employee acceptance and adoption of new technologies and business processes through investigating and evaluating them in the context of their applicability to the business, promoting an agile learning strategy that reflects the "just in time" and "always available" way today's employees learn.
- Oversees MedPro's Learning Management System (Cornerstone On-demand) ensuring the tool supports the various needs of the business.
- Establishes and maintains a learning/training assessment system in cooperation with internal and external training providers to evaluate the effectiveness of learning outcomes and to implement enhancements as needed.
- Able to influence and gain support of senior leaders by providing data and analytics proving the business impact of learning and talent development programs and processes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Learning & Development leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS), experience with Cornerstone On-Demand (CSOD) a plus
- Proven ability to work in team environment with collaboration across multiple functional areas; fosters partnership and teamwork
- Key Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Competency-based Training & Development, Knowledge Management, Organizational Change Management, Workforce Analytics, Training Technologies